Flink Energy helps clients working to facilitate the transition to low carbon energy sources. Principal Ken Dragoon brings more than 30 years of experience and innovation in the electric utility industry to address the challenges of relying on renewable resources for our energy needs.
• Research • Analysis • Energy systems and market modeling and analysis • expert testimony • Reports • Presentations and educational materials • Risk analysis • Excel and Excel VBA tools
Flink Energy releases new report on rates impact of proposal to double Oregon renewable energy standard by 2040 and end coal dependence by end of 2030.
Now available, eSMART v1.13-- free power system production cost model. Request your free copy through Contact Us link, or click eSMART above for more information.
Flink Energy Consulting is dedicated to facilitating the transition to a world powered by clean and affordable energy.
- Wave Energy Industry Update (Oregon Wave Energy Trust)
- Strategic Flexibility Roadmap (European Copper Institute)
- Excel-based Hourly Dispatch Utility Production Cost Model (Renewable Northwest)
- Heat Pump Water Heaters for Demand Response (client: Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance)
- Costs and challenges experienced by smaller generators scheduling over high voltage transmission systems (Energy Trust of Oregon)
- Strategic agenda on power system flexibility (European Copper Institute)
- Wave energy integration cost study (Oregon Wave Energy Trust)
- Energy storage white paper (EDF Renewable Energy)
- Green energy tariff design consulting (Utah Clean Energy)
- Wave Energy Industry Update report (Oregon Wave Energy Trust)
- Power System Flexibility Strategic Roadmap (European Copper Institute)
- Integrating Ocean wave energy at large-scales: A study of the US Pacific Northwest
- Heat Pump Water Heaters for Demand Response and Energy Storage
- Energy Storage White Paper
- Flexibility Options in Power Systems
- Wave Energy Utility Integration
- Valuing Wind Generation on Integrated Power Systems (Elsevier, 2010)
- Renewable Energy Integration (Elsevier, 2014)
Flink Energy Consulting
3519 NE 15th Avenue, #227
Portland, OR 97212